Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Printable

So it's February already. Wow, where did last month go? Some of you may know I have been getting my health and fitness back in order, and have totally transformed my life and lifestyle. With my new healthy living comes a thirst for healthy options. I'm gluten and dairy intolerant among other things so I am constantly searching for options to suit my allergies and intolerances.

So with Valentine's Day just around the corner I set out in the search for healthy options that the kid's can use for friends this Valentine's Day, and that I can use for hubby. The internet and pinterest are a great source of inspiration, and a great time waster. So here is my healthy take on Valentine's Day treats with a free printable to share with your own Valentine. You can download it here.




Download, print and enjoy! 

Rachelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment